AISM 2020–2021 Board Goals
1. Health, Safety and Wellbeing The Board and Administration will work together to ensure the Health, Safety and Wellbeing of our AISM community based on the mission and core values of the school, and public health guidance, in the face of the current global COVID-19 pandemic.
2. Achieve Financial Stability The Finance and Facilities Committee will balance fiduciary responsibilities with strategic and generative work, and will involve other stakeholders as appropriate as it supports the school in short and medium term planning.
3. Establish Leading School Indicators The ad hoc Strategic Planning Committee will work with broad stakeholder representation to develop measures of a high quality international school program.
4. Develop our Culture of Trust and Transparency
The Governance Committee will work with the administration to support and develop trust and transparency throughout the institution through reviewing policy and procedures and development of short and medium term actions and plans.
5. Innovate and Improve Educational Programs
The school administration will work with students, teachers and parents in a collaborative manner to improve learning, and to establish processes for innovation and improvement of student learning programs.
6. Promote Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Justice
The school administration will work with the Board, students and other stakeholders to review and develop programs and procedures that promote diversity, equity and inclusion and justice.