Thank you for your interest in AISM. We welcome applications from teachers, staff, and others who want to be part of an educationally progressive, forward-looking hub of learning. We are proud to be a full IB school that incorporates the best of research-tested teaching methods. We are all about student success, and if you are too, then please join us!
AISM will attend the December GRC Fair and the January/February Search Associates Fairs.
Current openings are:
- Secondary Arts (MYP) Definite 1 August 2021
- Upper Primary Classroom Tentative 1 August 2021
- Lower Primary Classroom Tentative 1 August 2021
- Early Childhood Classroom Tentative 1 August 2021
- Athletics & Activities Director (part time) Definite 1 August 2021
- DP Coordinator (part time) Tentative 1 August 2021
- Secondary Mathematics (MYP) Definite 1 August 2021
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree preferred
- License / certification required
- IBO training (PYP, MYP, or Diploma Program) preferred
- 3+ years experience preferred
Applications should include a cover letter, CV and at least three current/recent supervisory references. Applications can be submitted to email@example.com
NOTE: All candidates must submit a criminal background check as a condition of employment.
AISM does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military status, genetic information, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, status as a parent, family relationship, or on the basis of any other category protected by law in the United States and Mozambique. Visa restrictions may affect the ability of candidates to gain work permits, however. AISM does not consider any of the other above attributes in administration of its employment policies, educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan program, housing policies, and athletic and other school-administered programs.
Safeguarding and Child Protection is a priority for every adult, parent, and student within the AISM community. We make the following commitments:
- AISM will educate and inform all stakeholders in their right to be safe and in how they might foster that respect within the community.
- AISM will utilize safe and compliant recruitment and hiring methods consistent with child protection policies.
- AISM will audit, train, review, and maintain safe practices in regard to personal responsibility and reporting structure with all employees on a regular basis.
- AISM will uphold investigative and reporting practices when issues of child protection are raised.