Thank you for your interest in AISM. We welcome applications from teachers, staff, and others who want to be part of an educationally progressive, forward-looking hub of learning. We are proud to be a full IB school that incorporates the best of research-tested teaching methods. We are all about student success, and if you are too, then please join us!
Below are our current openings and supplemental information that we hope will excite your interest in working at AISM.
- Bachelor’s degree minimum; master’s degree preferred
- License / certification
- IBO training (PYP, MYP, or Diploma Program) preferred
- 3+ years experience
NOTE: All candidates must submit a criminal background check as a condition of employment.
- Upper Primary School Teacher (Two positions available)
- Physical Education - (Middle School / Primary School)
- Digital Living Coach - (Secondary School)
Central Office/Administrative Positions
- Currently there are no administrative positions available
AISM offers a great work environment, competitive benefits, and compensation. Send a statement of interest and your résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org.